Great Roads make Great Rides. Below are the top ranked roads from the Great Rides Tours. Click on the links below for a map link for the listed road. Roads are listed by region in alphabetical order.
A Note about Google Maps. If you are clicking on a map link below in the winter time, many of the roads on these tours are closed. Google will route you around closed roads, so be aware of this issue so you don’t plan a trip that excludes many of the highlighted roads.
West and Northwest Region: (California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming)
- Bearthooth Highway, Route 212, Montana, Wyoming
- Bigfoot Scenic Byway, Route 96, California
- Anatone-Rattlesnake Grade, Route 3 Oregon and Route 129, Washington
- Columbia, Route 31 Washington, Route 20 Washington, Route 2, Idaho
- Chief Joseph Highway, Route 296, Wyoming
- Going To The Sun Road, Glacier National Park, Route 1, Montana
- Huntington-Eccles Canyon Scenic Byway, Route 31, Utah
- Monte Cristo, Route 39, Utah
- National Forest Road 39, Oregon
- Nebo Loop National Scenic Byway, FR015, Utah
- Route 21, Idaho
- Route 92, Colorado
- Selkirk International Route, Route 3A, Alberta, Route 3 BC, Route 6 British Columbia, Route 31 Washington, Route 20 Washington, Route 2, Idaho
Northeast Region: (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia)
Southeast Region: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- Tail Of The Dragon, US Route 129, North Carolina and Tennessee
- Ice Fields Parkway, Route 93, Alberta, Canada
- Route 215, North Carolina
- Blowing Rock Highway, Route 221, North Carolina
- Route 276, North Carolina